At Ryan & Frost Solicitors in Wellingborough, Ann Frost has over 35 years’ experience, of preparing suitable Powers of Attorney for clients and assessing mental capacity where required.
It is important to plan ahead and to have the right advice and guidance to safeguard your financial affairs in the future or to enable important healthcare decisions to be made on your behalf, reducing the risk of a time consuming, costly and intrusive application to the Court of Protection for the appointment of a Deputy where no Lasting Power of Attorney is in place.
- We will guide you through the choices and paperwork.
- We can prepare and deal with all forms and notices.
- We can act as certificate provider and witness.
- We can deal with the application for registration to the Office of the Public Guardian.
- We can act as an Attorney on your behalf.
- We make visits to hospitals, care homes and to client’s homes, often without extra charge.
- We are sensitive to the needs of the elderly and to those who may have disabilities or have been recently diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- We can advise on other related matters such as assets protection/care home fees planning/advanced directives.
- Our fees are reasonable and can be agreed in advance.
Please ask for a copy of our free Lasting Powers of Attorney leaflet.